Music release: Mandroid
Played a little bit with my moog mother + TC flashback, added some piano and strings. The title has nothing to do with Marvel.Play Mandroid
Music release: Arrival
A nice new song i started on last year, but for some reason i can't finish it. So i decided to release it now. Used alot of synthmaster on this one. Synthmaster is a new synth i bought, and i really like the sound of it.Play Arrival
Alpha: Heroes of Anothermud(TM)I'm currently working on a new game.
The game will be a mix of an idle game and anotherMUD which i had a small part of building in the 90's. It will reuse the world of that game but in a totally different type of game.
The Hero will have to fight through the wilderness to find areas full of loot and adventure.
This will start out as a "idle" game, but i hope i'll be able to add some of the features that made anotherMUD such fun to play so that it will be possible to play it semi-active to speedup the progress of your character.
Cancelled i'll not finish it, was fun for starters but is too much work to finish.
Play Heroes of Anothermud(tm)
Music release: Quantum Leap
My first try at doing some goa/trance, recommended for coding! Made with Reaper/Diva/Kontakt 10Play Quantum Leap
Music release: The Last V8 (On the road to fury)
The latest Mad Max movie inspired me to remix the old classic.Play The last V8
Algorithm: Langton's AntThere rules for Langton's Ant is simple:
To handle multiple ants the following rules has been added:
- At a white square, turn 90° right, flip the color of the square, move forward one unit
- At a black square, turn 90° left, flip the color of the square, move forward one unit
- the board is updated after all ants has moved
- the ants don't count as obstacles
Algorithm: Conway's Game of LifeA zero player game, start a new population clicking on the canvas
Survivor cells are rendered grey, newborn cells are green
- Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if caused by under-population.
- Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
- Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overcrowding.
- Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell